Employee Development Plan
This ready to use Excel Template allows you to map employee skills and their level, track the validity of certifications, define and budget the skills development plan. It is possible to manage “Rare” skills, the “Expert” level, certifications that expire and never expire, different development actions, different funding sources, etc. This tool will help you improve employee skills, facilitate ISO 9001 certification, and allow you to grow your business.
This ready to use Excel Template allows you to map employee skills and their level, track the validity of certifications, define and budget the skills development plan. It is possible to manage “Rare” skills, the “Expert” level, certifications that expire and never expire, different development actions, different funding sources, etc.
This tool will help you improve employee skills, facilitate ISO 9001 certification, and allow you to grow your business.
This tool is made up of:
- Skills Matrix: track employee skills and level
- Certification Tracking: view and manage employee certifications, and validity status
- Skills Development Plan: schedule and manage employee development actions, funding, and budgets
- Zoom on Employee: track the development of each employee more closely
- It is possible to manage more than 1000 skills and 4 skill levels
- It is possible to track employees who have “Rare” skills and employees who have “Expert” level
- Skills can be filtered by assessment period, skills category, level, rarity, as well as by department, professional category, role, etc.
- It is possible to monitor the number of certified employees, the expiry dates, the certifications that never expire, to view expiration alerts and to filter the data by validity time: more than one year, less than 1 year, less than 6 months, less than 3 months and expired
- It is possible to manage different development actions: training, certification, internal mobility, etc., as well as different funding sources
This template helps you improve the training and development plans, facilitates the ISO 9001 certification, and allows you to make your business last.
Using this tool is very easy, just:
- Enter your settings: skills, certifications, development actions, etc.
- Enter or import employee data
- Evaluate and regularly update skills data, certifications, and employee development plan
It is a practical and easy-to-use template, ideal for HR and managers who need to analyse and improve the skills available in their team or the entire company.
Template Requirements and How to Use:
- Works on PC with Windows.
- Does not work on MAC.
- Requires Microsoft Excel version 2013 or higher with Power Pivot add-in. 👉🏼 Watch this video to find out if your Excel version includes the Power Pivot add-in.
- Allow Macros to run (enable content when opening file).
- Ready-to-use template, just enter or import your data.
- Dashboard ready to be printed.
- Instructions on the Excel sheet “User Guide”.
Colors, fonts, and all style attributes can be changed to suit your needs. If you want to make changes on your own, just enter the password included with the file to unlock the template.
Included in the download:
- A template with sample data
- An empty template, ready to receive your data.
- Downloads are available from your account once your payment is confirmed.
We have put a lot of effort into providing you with a quality work tool at a reasonable price. We kindly ask you to respect the copyright so that we can continue to exist, develop and improve our services. Thank you.
Once purchased, it is prohibited to resell, redistribute, sublicense, assign or transfer this file to anyone in any form. Please read our terms and conditions before purchasing this product.